Saturday, June 13, 2009

New icons all around!

I didn't think I'd have much time to do anything with The Forge today, but turns out, I did, but not much. I did some small adjustments to the main logo icon, to make it shiny, and remade the About box icon and logo to reflect those changes. I also added an icon to the main window.

In addition to that, I redid the colors on the Geometry Window tool bar to reflect the colors of the logo, shown below.



I finished creating the basic context menus, though they don't do anything yet. I'm still in the process of designing the underlying architecture for these menu commands. It is something that needs to be pretty flexible, since these are eventually going to be plugins, so I want to take some time to design it well, so that it requires the least amount of changing later, as well as provides the most flexibility, though I think I've got a system that will work well. Perhaps tomorrow, after I've finished up a few things for work and stuff, I'll be able to get some basic editing going....

No comments:

Post a Comment